Brash and self-assured, Holland is the best male Snowboarder X athlete ever at X Games, with seven gold and nine medals overall in 12 appearances. His active streak of medals in 9 straight X Games Snowboarder X comps is by far the best among men in the discipline's history. In 2016, the normally confident Holland admits he's giving himself 90 to 1 odds of getting gold; he missed nearly a month with a sprained pelvis suffered in Austria in December. Holland and his wife became parents in November when their daughter, Lux, was born.
- time XG gold medalist (7, Snowboarder X; 1, UltraCross). 11 XG medals total.
- Aspen 2015 Snowboarder X bronze; 9 straight podium appearances.
- He and his wife had their first baby, Lux, in November 2015.
- Sprained his pelvis at a World Cup event in Austria (mid
- Dec. 2015)
- raced in Germany the weekend before X but finished 47th (Feldberg, GER).
- Finished 4th in snowboard cross at the 2010 Winter Olympics; 14th in 2006, tie for 25th in 2014.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SBD Snowboarder X||3rd|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SBD Snowboarder X||1st|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SBD Snowboarder X||1st|
|Winter X 2011|| SBD Snowboarder X||3rd|
|Winter X 2010|| SBD Snowboarder X||1st|
|Winter X 2009|| SBD Snowboarder X||1st|
|Winter X 2008|| SBD Snowboarder X||1st|
|Winter X 2007|| SBD Snowboarder X||1st|
|Winter X 2006|| SBD Snowboarder X||1st|
|Winter X 2005|| SBD Snowboarder X||6th|
|Winter X 2005|| ULX UltraCross||3rd|
|Winter X 2004|| SBD Snowboarder X||7th|
|Winter X 2004|| ULX UltraCross||1st|
|Winter X 2002|| SBD Snowboarder X||17th|
|Winter X 2002|| ULX UltraCross||7th|