A six-time XG medalist, Hollywood stuntman and father, Adam is one of the most innovative MTX riders on the XG roster. The inventor of the Cordova flip, stripper flip, Shaolin flip and corpse flip, Adams is also known for his big extensions and creative upright tricks. Now 31, Jones no longer competes in many freestyle contests. Instead, he spends most of his time performing on the Nitro Circus Tour, which requires him to throw hard tricks on a nightly basis. He is one of four Freestyle gold medalists returning to the roster in 2016 (Nate Adams, Blake Williams and Taka Higashino).
- 5 XG Freestyle medals in 10 appearances: gold (LA '07), silver (LA '06/'11/'13) and bronze (LA '04). His XGLA '07 Best Trick silver gives him 6 medals overall.
- Invented Cordova flip, stripper flip, Shaolin flip and corpse flip. One of the few to throw the double grab flip regularly.
- Tied Taka Higashino for 1st place at XG LA 2013, but Higashino won gold with the tie
- Competed in Speed & Style twice: 7th, 2011; 4th, 2015.
- Competed in three stops of the Red Bull X
- Fighters series in 2015, finished 11th overall.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Austin 2015|| MTX Speed & Style||4th|
|X Games Los Angeles 2013|| MTX Freestyle||2nd|
|X Games Los Angeles 2012|| MTX Freestyle||6th|
|X Games 2011|| MTX Freestyle||2nd|
|X Games 2011|| MTX Best Trick||6th|
|X Games 2011|| MTX Speed & Style||7th|
|X Games 2010|| MTX Freestyle||7th|
|X Games 2009|| MTX Freestyle||5th|
|X Games 2007|| MTX Best Trick||2nd|
|X Games 2007|| MTX Freestyle||1st|
|X Games 2006|| MTX Best Trick||6th|
|X Games 2006|| MTX Freestyle||2nd|
|X Games 2005|| MTX Freestyle||5th|
|X Games 2004|| MTX Freestyle||3rd|