Danny Davis has started a revolution. Whether intentional or not, he is at the forefront of a movement within competitive snowboarding -- a call to stray from the robotic technicality that ushered in the triple cork era and return to what snowboarders love to do -- have fun and look good doing it. Style and creativity drive his competitive formula, and it's worked: He's the only male snowboarder other than Shaun White to win back-to-back X Games SuperPipe gold medals (2014-2015). Danny created Peace Park, an invite-only, five-day "contest" (no judges or scores, only peer-chosen winners) on a unique, skatepark-influenced course. He and "frend" Jack Mitrani also started the Frendly Gathering, an annual music festival in Vermont.
- 2014 and 2015 XG SuperPipe gold.
- Creative mind behind Peace Park, a "contest" that has been featured on ABC's "World of X" for three years running (2014
- 2014 Winter Olympics: 10th overall, halfpipe.
- First to land 3 double corks in one run, using them to beat Shaun White at the 2010 Mammoth Mtn. Grand Prix.
- Recovering from surgery to his right hand after slicing three tendons with an ax (Nov. 2016).
X Games Competition History
|X Games Oslo 2016|| SBD SuperPipe||6th|
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SBD SuperPipe||9th|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SBD SuperPipe||1st|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SBD SuperPipe||1st|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SBD SuperPipe||16th|
|Winter X 2011|| SBD SuperPipe||12th|
|Winter X 2009|| SBD SuperPipe||16th|
|Winter X 2009|| SBD Slopestyle||11th|
|Winter X 2007|| SBD Best Trick Showdown||4th|
|Winter X 2007|| SBD SuperPipe||14th|
|Winter X 2007|| SBD Slopestyle||6th|
|Winter X 2006|| SBD SuperPipe||15th|