After Leticia Bufoni won two XG Street events and the Real Women gold in 2013, the 22-year-old started her own skateboard company, Yeah Yeah. Bufoni is one of the world's better-known female skateboarders; her 2013 Foz do Iguaçu gold solidified her star status. The Sao Paulo native spends most of her time in southern California, where she uses her Harley to explore Los Angeles, but gets to Brazil often to see family while she does TV appearances. She skates with a power most women don't have, which has carried her to 6 straight XG Street podiums. She also captured XG Barcelona Real Women video gold with a ground-breaking edit featuring burly, jaw-dropping moves. The first major female skateboarder to sign to Nike in (late May 2014).
- Has been competing at X Games since 2007, with medals in 7 out of 12 appearances (including Real Street). She won Real Women (video) in 2013, and Street in 2013 (Foz do Iguacu and LA). Overall 2 gold, 2 silver, 2 bronze in Street.
- After winning two XG Street events and the Real Women gold in 2013, the then 21
- old started her own skateboard company, Yeah Yeah.
- Won the first ever girls event at Street League Skateboarding Super Crown (Nov. 2015), along with $30,000 for first place.
- time no. 1 ranked on World Cup Skateboarding in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015. 2nd in 2014, behind Pamela Rosa.
- A native of Sao Paulo but spends most of her time in Southern California.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Austin 2015|| SKB Street||4th|
|X Games Austin 2014|| SKB Street||3rd|
|X Games Los Angeles 2013|| SKB Street||1st|
|X Games Barcelona 2013|| SKB Park||7th|
|X Games Barcelona 2013|| RWN Multi Sport||1st|
|X Games Foz do Iguaçu 2013|| SKB Street||1st|
|X Games Los Angeles 2012|| SKB Street||2nd|
|X Games 2011|| SKB Street||3rd|
|X Games 2010|| SKB Street||2nd|
|X Games 2009|| SKB Street||6th|
|X Games 2008|| SKB Street||5th|
|X Games 2007|| SKB Street||8th|