A two-time Paralympic gold medalist in Alpine skiing (downhill), Bramble is coming out of retirement for the one gold medal he lacks: X Games. His crash or win style also fits his "my way" attitude. And like he did on his way to Paralympic gold medals, he'll arrive in Aspen with minimal training. He says he'll bank on fearlessness and years of experience and body size. Bramble broke his T12 and L1 vertebrae in a 1994 snowboarding accident but has some function below the waist. In 2001, he began manufacturing sit-skis through Kevin Bramble Goodz, and many of his competitors have used his equipment.
- Has made just 1 Mono Skier X Final in 4 previous XG appearances.
- time Paralympic gold medalist in Alpine skiing: sitting, downhill (2002, 2006)
- Manufactures sit
- skis and adaptive equipment through his company, Kevin Bramble Goodz (KBG)
- Enabling Technologies is distributor.
- Built the sit
- ski that helped the first disabled person reach the South Pole (Grant Korgan, 2012).
- Disability: broken T12 and L1 vertebrae from snowboarding in 1994. Has some leg function.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SKI Mono Skier X||8th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SKI Mono Skier X||8th|
|Winter X 2010|| SKI Mono Skier X||8th|
|Winter X 2009|| SKI Mono Skier X||6th|
|Winter X 2008|| SKI Mono Skier X||4th|
|Winter X 2007|| SKI Mono Skier X||5th|