2014 Olympic silver medalist Mike Riddle is known for his technical prowess and creative grabs. The Canadian has competed at XG 11 times and has a best place finish of 4th, at XG Tignes 2013 and XG Aspen 2014. He has the most XG competition starts for a skier without a medal. After making podiums at every big event except XG, Riddle is hoping that the 12th time is the charm in Aspen in 2016. Tore his left hip adductor muscle and broke pubic symphysis during training at XG Oslo 2016. Couldn't ski for 7 months.
- Has competed at XG 11 times but has yet to medal. Best finish: 4th at XG Tignes 2013 and XG Aspen 2014.
- Has the most X Games ski competition starts without a medal (11).
- 2014 Winter Olympic halfpipe silver medalist
- Winner 2015 SFR Tour, Tignes, FRA
- Tore left hip adductor muscle and broke pubic symphysis during training at XG Oslo. Couldn't ski for 7 months.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SKI SuperPipe||11th|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SKI SuperPipe||8th|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SKI SuperPipe||4th|
|Winter X Games Tignes 2013|| SKI SuperPipe||4th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2013|| SKI SuperPipe||14th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SKI SuperPipe||7th|
|Winter X 2011|| SKI SuperPipe||15th|
|Winter X 2010|| SKI High Air||4th|
|Winter X 2010|| SKI SuperPipe||15th|
|Winter X 2009|| SKI SuperPipe||12th|
|Winter X 2008|| SKI SuperPipe||6th|
|Winter X 2007|| SKI SuperPipe||11th|