Iouri's X Games results deny his real talent. With four medals in 11 XG appearances (3 silver, 1 bronze), he's as overdue as any athlete competing at Aspen in 2018 to add XG gold to his trophy case. The 2014 Olympic halfpipe champ was the first to land the Cab double cork 1440, and he dubbed it the "YOLO flip." He has said that he wants to bring more "grace" to the sport of snowboarding, and he has -- the Swiss snowboarder has a buttery-smooth style. iPod is a blooming professional photographer, and he also has a passion for skateboarding and fashion.
- Four medals in 11 XG SuperPipe appearances: silver from Oslo in 2016, silver from Aspen in 2010 & 2012, bronze from Aspen in 2015.
- 2014 Olympic halfpipe gold medalist; Member of the 2018 Swiss Olympic team.
- 2nd, halfpipe, 2017 World Championships (Sierra Nevada, ESP); 3rd, halfpipe, Laax Open 2017; 2012 & 2013 World Snowboarding Champion.
- Returning from ACL surgery (March 14, 2017)
- Professional photographer. Has a signature model Leica and has published 2 books.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2017|| SBD SuperPipe||10th|
|X Games Oslo 2016|| SBD SuperPipe||2nd|
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SBD SuperPipe||12th|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SBD SuperPipe||3rd|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SBD SuperPipe||6th|
|Winter X Games Tignes 2013|| SBD SuperPipe||4th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2013|| SBD SuperPipe||8th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SBD SuperPipe||2nd|
|Winter X 2010|| SBD SuperPipe||2nd|
|Winter X 2009|| SBD SuperPipe||9th|
|Winter X 2008|| SBD SuperPipe||8th|