Iouri is the 2014 Olympic halfpipe champ. He's yet to win at X Games but owns silver from 2010 and 2012 and added bronze in 2015 despite with a recent ankle injury. The first to land the Cab double cork 1440, he dubbed it the "YOLO flip." iPod is a blooming professional photographer and an art school student, and he also has a passion for skateboarding and fashion. He recently added ballet to his list of studies, saying that he'd like to bring more grace to snowboarding. iPod finished 12th (last) at XG Aspen 2016 when he fell on his first run and the contest was abbreviated due to weather. Expect him to contend for a podium at XG Oslo.
- XG Aspen SuperPipe silver medals from 2010 & 2012, bronze in 2015.
- 2014 Olympic halfpipe gold medalist. 4th in halfpipe for SUI at the 2010 Winter Olympics. Competed in the 2006 Winter Olympics for Russia (37th, halfpipe).
- 2012 & 2013 World Snowboarding Champion.
- First to land a Cab double cork 1440 (the YOLO flip) in the halfpipe
- Professional photographer, art school student
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SBD SuperPipe||12th|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SBD SuperPipe||3rd|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SBD SuperPipe||6th|
|Winter X Games Tignes 2013|| SBD SuperPipe||4th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2013|| SBD SuperPipe||8th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SBD SuperPipe||2nd|
|Winter X 2010|| SBD SuperPipe||2nd|
|Winter X 2009|| SBD SuperPipe||9th|
|Winter X 2008|| SBD SuperPipe||8th|