Aussie Alex "Chumpy" Pullin is two-time FIS World Snowboard Champion, two-time Olympian with five World Cup victories but in his five X Games appearances he's yet to make the Semifinal of Snowboarder X. Pullin returns to Aspen for the first time since 2012 after not being invited in 2015; he went surfing instead. Born to ride, his parents owned a ski and snowboard shop in the nearly snow-free country.
- X Games Aspen 2016 will be his 6th appearance but first since 2012.
- Made the podium at the Feldberg, GER World Cup on Jan. 23 (3rd).
- 2011 & 2013 World Champion; Ranked no. 2 in 2015 FIS World Cup
- 2003 Australian National Champion, snowboardcross.
- 55 World Cup starts, 13 podiums, 5 wins.
X Games Competition History
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SBD Snowboarder X||13th|
|Winter X 2011|| SBD Snowboarder X||14th|
|Winter X 2010|| SBD Snowboarder X||14th|
|Winter X 2009|| SBD Snowboarder X||15th|
|Winter X 2008|| SBD Snowboarder X||22th|