This licensed helicopter pilot is part of the talented skiing Wells clan, which includes brothers Jossi, Beau-James and Jackson. Jossi, Beau-James and Byron all qualified for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi but Byron was injured during practice and had to pull from the competition. When Byron is healthy, he's a serious podium contender. He's competed at XG eight times and has a best place finish of 6th from XG Tignes 2013. Wells recently finished 4th at the Dec. 2016 Grand Prix in Copper.
- Has competed in XG SuperPipe 8 times. Best finish: 6th, XG Tignes 2013.
- 4th, Dec. 2016 Grand Prix, Copper, CO
- Earned private helicopter license in 2012 (can fly a Robinson R22).
- Best result during 2015/2016 season was a 5th at the Dec. 2015 Dew Tour in Breckenridge
- Older brother Jossi is defending gold medalist in Ski Slopestyle
X Games Competition History
|X Games Oslo 2016|| SKI SuperPipe||15th|
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SKI SuperPipe||7th|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SKI SuperPipe||9th|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SKI SuperPipe||12th|
|Winter X Games Tignes 2013|| SKI SuperPipe||6th|
|Winter X 2011|| SKI SuperPipe||9th|
|Winter X 2010|| SKI SuperPipe||14th|
|Winter X 2009|| SKI SuperPipe||10th|