A three-time X Games gold medalist, Brown, 25, is considered one of the most progressive and stylie jumpers on the planet. He was the first skier to land two doubles in a run (Dew Tour Breckenridge, Dec. 2008), the first (and only) skier to win two gold at the same X Games (2010 Big Air and Slopestyle) and the first to land a triple cork 1440 (spring 2011). This 2010 ESPY nominee (Best Male Action Sports Athlete) -- who also won XG Aspen Big Air gold in 2012 -- netted his sixth XG medal in 2016 when he earned silver in Big Air in Aspen.
- Only skier to win 2 gold at the same X Games: 2010 Big Air and Slopestyle. 6 total X Games medals, including 2016 Aspen Big Air silver.
- 9th, 2014 Winter Olympics (slopestyle)
- First skier to throw and land the switch double Misty 1260 and 1440; both came at XG Aspen 2010 (1260: Slope Elimination;1440: Big Air).
- First skier to land two doubles in a slopestyle run (Dew Tour Breckenridge, 2008). First to land a triple cork 1440 (spring 2011).
- 13th, Dec. 2016 Dew Tour in Breckenridge, CO.
- Produced his own movie in 2016 called "Be Water". He named it after a Bruce Lee quote that he liked. The movie debuted on the Internet with great success.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Oslo 2016|| SKI Big Air||8th|
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SKI Big Air||2nd|
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SKI Slopestyle||5th|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SKI Big Air||2nd|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SKI Slopestyle||4th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2013|| SKI Big Air||4th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2013|| SKI Slopestyle||6th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SKI Slopestyle||7th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SKI Big Air||1st|
|Winter X 2011|| SKI Slopestyle||4th|
|Winter X 2011|| SKI Big Air||2nd|
|Winter X 2010|| SKI Slopestyle||1st|
|Winter X 2010|| SKI Big Air||1st|
|Winter X 2009|| SKI Slopestyle||6th|