One of two skiers on the roster at XG Aspen 2016 who wasn't part of a national team (Kyle Smaine), Taylor Seaton finished 12th. He has competed at XG six times with a best place finish of 10th in 2011. In the summer of 2015, Seaton got his AFP judge's certificate and has judged a handful of contests. He feels this new insight will help him in the 2016 season. Seaton finished 6th at the Dec. 2015 Dew Tour without throwing a double and then picked up a job driving a limo. After New Years Day he picked up two new sponsors: the Town of Avon and Chronic Tacos and is done driving limos. For now.
- XG Oslo is his 7th appearance. Best finish is 10th in 2011.
- Winner 2015 North Face Freeski Open New Zealand; 6th Dec. 2015 Dew Tour Breckenridge
- Got his AFP judging certification over the 2015 summer
- One of two skiers on the roster at XG Aspen 2016 who wasn't on a national team (Kyle Smaine)
- Was a limo driver earlier this month before he picked up new sponsors: Town of Avon and Chronic Tacos
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SKI SuperPipe||12th|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SKI SuperPipe||11th|
|Winter X Games Tignes 2013|| SKI SuperPipe||13th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SKI SuperPipe||11th|
|Winter X 2011|| SKI SuperPipe||10th|
|Winter X 2009|| SKI SuperPipe||11th|