Former SnoCross Adaptive medalist and official F.O.T. (Friend of Tucker), Jeff Tweet will have one advantage no competitor can match: he'll be working out of the Hibbert Racing truck. A paraplegic since a 2001 snocross accident, Tweet has some feeling and limited use of his upper legs but not enough lower body strength to put him on par with the fastest amputees. He focuses on upper body training in order to handle the rough track at Aspen. Tweet has been an employee at Arctic Cat for nearly 8 years.
- XG Aspen 2017 will be his 5th SnoCross Adaptive appearance. Best finish: Silver in 2011.
- Partially paralyzed from waist down with minimal control of his upper legs.
- Didn't race SnoCross for 4 years between 2012
- 2014. Finished 4th upon return in 2015 and 6th in 2016.
- Works in the Arctic Cat factory as coordinator/controller for two
- stoke engines
- Will be working out of Hibbert Racing's truck in Aspen.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SMB SnoCross Adaptive||6th|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SMB SnoCross Adaptive||4th|
|Winter X 2011|| SMB SnoCross Adaptive||2nd|
|Winter X 2010|| SMB SnoCross Adaptive||4th|