A member of the large and dominating Australian freestyle motocross posse, Adelberg won his first contest in 2002 – when he was 14 and riding a Honda CR80. In 2013 he won both his first international competition – Red Bull X-Fighters at Glen Helen – and then earned silver at X Games Foz do Iguacu. Since his last X Games appearance in 2013, Adelberg has been the most consistent presence on the diminishing competition scene; in 2015 alone he competed in 20 events, finishing 3rd overall in both the Red Bull X-Fighters series and Europe's Knight of the Jumps.
- X Games Foz 2013 MTX Freestyle silver medalist.
- 3rd overall 2015 Red Bull X
- Fighters with a season best finish of 2nd at United Arab Emirates.
- 3rd overall 2015 Knight of the Jumps series
- Will attempt a California Roll body varial in both Best Trick and Freestyle.
- Competes a lot, even though few opportunities remain. Did 20 comps. in 2015
X Games Competition History
|X Games Los Angeles 2013|| MTX Freestyle||5th|
|X Games Foz do Iguaçu 2013|| MTX Freestyle||2nd|
|X Games Los Angeles 2012|| MTX Freestyle||7th|
|X Games 2010|| MTX Freestyle||5th|