Triple-trouble Devin Logan is one of the only competitive skiers remaining who excels at both superpipe and slopestyle, and she is a six-time overall winner of the AFP (2011-2016). She's been competing in Big Air events as well and at Aspen 2017 she will be the only athlete competing in three disciplines. In 2014, she earned silver at the Winter Olympics in slopestyle, right after she wrapped up the FIS World Cup title for halfpipe. Logan has competed at XG six times.
- 6 XG appearances. Best finish: 2012 Aspen Slopestyle silver
- Silver in slopestyle, 2014 Winter Olympics
- Only athlete competing in three disciplines at XG Aspen 2017: Big Air, Slopestyle and SuperPipe.
- Overall AFP winner: 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012 and 2011
- 2016 FIS Crystal Globe overall winner
X Games Competition History
|X Games Oslo 2016|| SKI SuperPipe||6th|
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SKI SuperPipe||7th|
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SKI Slopestyle||7th|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SKI Slopestyle||4th|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SKI Slopestyle||5th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SKI SuperPipe||5th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SKI Slopestyle||2nd|
|Winter X 2011|| SKI Slopestyle||10th|
|Winter X 2011|| SKI SuperPipe||6th|