The two-time defending XG Big Air champ, Colton is a leader in BMX progression. In 2015, he became the second person to land a double flair at X Games. In 2013, he landed new tricks at each of the four X Games events. Fed off the fans' energy at Austin 2014 Big Air on his way to his first XG gold. His goal is to push inspiration in all forms, including by bringing BMX to the people: He and Vince Byron organized and produced the Ramp Riot demo in Pocatello, Idaho, in April the past two years. An avid fan of textbooks, Colton reads business books to help with Ramp Riot and is also into the human brain, consciousness and politics.
- back Big Air gold (2014 & 2015), plus bronze from Barcelona 2013. XG Austin 2016 is his 8th appearance.
- Landed the first double flair at X Games 2015; it was just the second double flair at XG.
- hosted an arena event in April 2016 and 2015: Ramp Riot, in Pocatello, Idaho. Fellow XG champ Vince Byron was his partner.
- Landed a barspin to double tailwhip backflip at XG Foz 2013, an XG Big Air first.
- Rode in his first X Games (2011) just two months after he started riding on a mega ramp.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Austin 2015|| BMX Big Air||1st|
|X Games Austin 2015|| DBL Big Air Doubles||4th|
|X Games Austin 2014|| BMX Big Air||1st|
|X Games Los Angeles 2013|| BMX Big Air||5th|
|X Games Munich 2013|| BMX Big Air||4th|
|X Games Barcelona 2013|| BMX Big Air||3rd|
|X Games Foz do Iguaçu 2013|| BMX Big Air||6th|
|X Games 2011|| BMX Big Air||5th|