Greyson Fletcher is a third generation pool skater from a historic family well-entrenched in the surf industry. His father, Christian Fletcher, first appeared on the cover of Surfer magazine in 1988 and was one of the first to do aerials in surfing. his grandparents own Astrodeck, the first company to produce grip tape for surf boards. Greyson's best finish at X Games was a 7th in 2014 and he's set a goal of top 5 in 2016. A strong bowl skater who doesn't remember a time when he didn't skate, Greyson turned pro for Element in Oct. 2015. He often travels with XG Park gold medalist Pedro Barros but doesn't take contest skating nearly as seriously as his companion.
- Best X Games finish: 7th in Park, 2014.
- Nominated for Thrasher Magazine's 2015 Skater of the Year (it went to Anthony Van Engelen)
- His father, Christian, was a pro surfer. His grandparents, Herbie and Dibi, own Astrodeck, the first company to produce grip tape for surf boards.
- 2nd place, 2013 Van Doren Invitational
- Turned pro with Element in Oct. 2015.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Austin 2015|| SKB Park||12th|
|X Games Austin 2014|| SKB Park||7th|
|X Games Barcelona 2013|| SKB Park||16th|
|X Games Los Angeles 2012|| SKB Park||19th|