While the rest of the ski world has jumped on the triples bandwagon, Vincent Gagnier, 24, wants nothing to do with them. He doesn't need them, either; he claimed XG Aspen 2015 Ski Big Air gold with a complicated double -- a rightside double bio 1620 Screamin' Seaman Octograb uncrossed into opposite Octograb (the longest trick name in history). This quiet, unassuming Quebecois is one of 6(!) and the baby brother of 2005 Slopestyle gold medalist Charles Gagnier. He missed XG Aspen 2017 when he tore his ACL in practice doing a backcross cossack backcross cossack backcross cossack.
- 2 XG Big Air medals; silver 2014 and gold 2015.
- Tore his left ACL during practice at XG Aspen 2017. Missed rest of the season
- Not concerned with competing in the Olympics. Focus is X Games.
- 2015 AFP Big Air champ. 2nd in 2016; Highlight of the 2016 season was winning Big Air at Fenway Park in Feb. 2016.
- Brother of former X Games champ Charles Gagnier (2005 Slopestyle gold); Charles and Vincent are the second set of skiing brothers to win XG gold (Reggie and Zach Crist both won Skier X).
X Games Competition History
|X Games Oslo 2016|| SKI Big Air||13th|
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SKI Big Air||6th|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SKI Big Air||1st|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SKI Big Air||2nd|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2013|| SKI Big Air||7th|