Benoit is part of the talented posse of French superpipe stars which includes three-time gold medalist Kevin Rolland and 2013 Tignes champ Marie Martinod. The 23-year-old used awesome amplitude at XG Aspen 2016 (his second hit was 19'2" out) and powerful skiing to collect his first X Games medal (bronze) in four attempts. It was quite a party for the French at the bottom of the SuperPipe in 2016 -- Benoit literally jumped into Rolland's arms when his teammate was named the winner.
- First X Games medal in 4 attempts in Aspen 2016 SuperPipe: bronze
- 10th, 2014 Winter Olympics (halfpipe)
- From the same hometown, La Plagne, FRA, as three
- time SuperPipe gold medalist Kevin Rolland.
- Considers his career highlight winning the FIS World Cup title for halfpipe in 2011
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SKI SuperPipe||3rd|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SKI SuperPipe||12th|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SKI SuperPipe||5th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2013|| SKI SuperPipe||8th|