A recent 2nd place finish at the Dec. 2016 Dew Tour in Breckenridge, means 18-year-old Maggie Voisin from Montana is coming into XG Aspen hot. The Montana native had a great season in 2016 where she finished in the top five at both XG Aspen (4th) and Oslo (5th). While she might only be a high school senior, Maggie is already a veteran competitor. She earned X Games Slopestyle silver in 2014 when she was only 15 yrs, 1 mos. She was also the youngest member of the US Freeski Team in Sochi. Unfortunately, the Montana native fractured her right fibula in practice in Russia and had to pull from the Olympics.
- Silver at XG Aspen 2014; 4th, XG Aspen 2016 (only two appearances).
- Was the youngest skier (15 yrs, 1 mos) to medal at XG until Kelly Sildaru won Slopestyle at XG Aspen 2016.
- 2nd, Dec. 2016 Dew Tour Breckenride (slopestyle)
- Qualified for the 2014 Olympics but fractured her right fibula in practice.
- Is homeschooled and is currently a senior.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Oslo 2016|| SKI Big Air||5th|
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SKI Slopestyle||4th|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SKI Slopestyle||2nd|