The 2015 Pro Lite runner up made his X Games SnoCross debut in 2014. Aspen 2017 will be his 3rd appearance and he's now a full-time competitor in the Pro Open division. Carlson's family owns ERX Motor Park in Elk River, MN, training ground to many of the top snocross pros. He'll be racing a Polaris sled which features plastics he and his father helped design through the family business, Sportech. In the warmer months, Carlson can be found in the TORC (trucks) series where he's a Pro Lite driver.
- – X Games Aspen 2017 will be his 3rd appearance; 18th in 2016 and 17th in 2014.
– 2nd overall 2014/2015 Pro Lite championship: 4 wins and 13 podiums.
– Competed as a Pro Open class rookie for 2015
- 2016 and finished 13th overall
– Races trucks in the TORC Pro Lite class (since 2015) and had his first Pro Lite victory in 2016 on his home turf at ERX Motor Park. Finished 8th overall for 2016 season.
– Works on 3D modeling with his dad, Chris Carlson, to help develop new plastics designs for the Polaris sleds seen at X Games.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SMB SnoCross||18th|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SMB SnoCross||17th|