The younger of the brothers Ferguson duo, Gabe -- now 16 -- is following in his brother's footsteps in becoming one of snowboarding's favorite young riders both in and out of the halfpipe. He travels and sessions mostly with his brother, Ben. Gabe finished 5th in SuperPipe at X Games Aspen 2016; he's riding well and it's only a matter of time before he medals at XG. He's already hit the podium at major events, including a 3rd at the Mammoth Grand Prix in January 2016 and winning the Red Bull Double Pipe doubles event with his brother in March 2015.
- Oslo 2016 will be his fourth XG appearance. Aspen 2016 SuperPipe: 5th; Aspen 2015 SuperPipe: 8th; Aspen 2014 SuperPipe; 12th
- he was added to the comp on the day of the event.
- Third at the Mammoth U.S. Grand Prix (Jan. 24, 2016)
- Won 2015 Red Bull Double Pipe doubles event with his brother, Ben
- Member of the US Snowboarding Pro Halfpipe Team.
- High school junior, attends the online American School.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SBD SuperPipe||5th|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SBD SuperPipe||8th|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SBD SuperPipe||12th|