Louie Lopez, now 21, has been on the radar since he was a grom but didn't make his X Games debut until this year at X Games Oslo, where he made the Final and finished 6th. He's been a podium regular at the Dew Tour and events like the Kimberly Diamond Cup, and has also stacked some impressive video clips over the years for Flip Skateboards, Volcom, and Converse. X Games competitor Curren Caples is his best friend and closest rival: fans of Caples' fast, flowing, surf-inspired style are going to love Lopez, too.
- 6th place at XG Oslo '16 in his X Games debut
- 2nd place, 2015 Dew Tour Los Angeles Street Final
- Signature Converse shoe released September 2015
- Turned pro with Flip Skateboards in 2014
- Currently filming for Volcom's forthcoming 2016 video "Holy Stokes"
X Games Competition History
|X Games Oslo 2016|| SKB Street||6th|