Aussie Ben Tudhope, 16, made his X Games debut at Aspen 2015. He also carried the Australian flag in the closing ceremonies of the 2014 Paralympics, where he was the youngest athlete at the event (then 14). He lives in Austria with his coach training and racing for nearly half of the year. Entering 11th grade, he'll miss the first day of school, which coincides with X Games qualifying. His older sisters are both active in snow sports: Annabel is a boardercross racer and Phoebe competes in mogul skiing. Ben was born with cerebral palsy.
- Finished 11th in Snowboarder X Adaptive at his first X Games, 2015.
- Gained 16 lbs from 2015 to 2016 X Games.
- The first day of 11th grade coincides with the X Games race, so he will miss school.
- Born with cerebral palsy due to a lack of oxygen to the brain during his birth, which caused paralysis on the left side of his body.
- Competed in the snowboard cross Paralympic event in 2014 and finished 10th. At age 14, he was the youngest competitor at the event (for any country). Carried the flag for Australia in the closing ceremony.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SBD Snowboarder X Adaptive||11th|