Humphrey is a father of two a full-time student and a professional sit skier and is making his second XG appearance. He's is putting in work at Squaw Valley and Sugarbowl, focusing on his starts, balance and speed control. With a lifelong dream of being a professional skier, Humphrey thought his ability to ski was gone when he stepped on an IED in Nov. 2010 and lost his right leg below the knee as a Marine Sergeant in Afghanistan. "Most professional skiers want to win the Olympics or be the first at doing something great. I want an X Games gold." He says losing his leg was the best thing to ever happen to him.
- XG Aspen 2016 is his second appearance
- Amputee: right leg below knee from an IED (Nov. 2010)
- Retired Marine Sergeant and father of two sons: Carson and Colter
- Raced in 40 IPCAS races from 2012
- 2015 with a gold medal in Men's Slalom Sitting in April 2014
- Along with being a "full time skier" and "full time father" Trey is also a full time student (12 credits) at the University of Nevada Reno.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SKI Mono Skier X||6th|