Dutch snowboarder Chris Vos has won seven IPC Para Snowboarding events from January through Nov. 2015, including the World Cup and two World Championships. He's been training in Austria leading up to X Games Aspen 2016. Vos has no use of his right leg due to a childhood accident and wears a hip-to-heel brace that allows him to snowboard. He competed in the Paralympics at just 16 years of age in Sochi (finished 13th).
- XG Aspen 2016 is his second appearance
- Won every IPC event he's competed in since Jan. 17, 2015 (7 gold: Jan.
- Nov. 2015), including the World Cup and two World Championships
- Competed at the Paralympics in Sochi; placed 13th.
- Training in the Austrian Alps and his home mountain, Toll Ski Resort
- Dates fellow Dutch para
- snowboarder Lisa Bunschoten
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SBD Snowboarder X Adaptive||8th|