Bryan Smith stole gold at XG Austin 2015. Smith inherited the lead from Jared Mees when the Harley-Davidson rider, who led 18 of 20 laps, had a bike malfunction with 2 turns to go. Smith held off Sammy Halbert by less than a half-second (.470) to win the first Harley-Davidson Flat-Track Racing title. Credited with bringing Kawasaki to the forefront of flat track, Smith is a Mile specialist and is the active AMA Flat Track wins leader on Mile circuits, with 19. Has 27 total AMA Flat Track wins on the top series. Has improved on Half-Miles (which is closer to the X Games-style), winning 3 times in the last 2 years. He's the current 2016 AMA Flat Track points leader as of Austin 2016 and was runner-up on the overall series in both 2014 and 2015.
- 2015 Austin: Gold medalist in Harley
- Davidson Flat
- Track Racing's XG debut. XG Austin 2016 will be his 2nd appearance.
- First Kawasaki rider to win an AMA Pro Flat Track Mile (2010) and Half
- Mile (2014).
- Active leader in all
- time AMA Pro Flat Track GNC1 Mile wins with 19; that's 5th all
- time on the Mile list. 27 total AMA Pro Flat Track wins.
- 2015: Finished 2nd to Jared Mees in AMA Pro Flat Track. Had the most wins with 5.
- 2016: AMA Pro Flat Track points leader as of XG Austin 2016.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Austin 2015|| MTX Flat Track||1st|