In 2016 Kyle Mack signed his name into snowboard history when he won the slopestyle title at the Burton U.S. Open with a run that included back-to-back triple corks. The 19-year-old Michigander first popped up at USASA Nationals at age seven when he began dominating the twerp-class age brackets in slopestyle and halfpipe. Now a member of the U.S. Snowboarding team with an impressive list of recent Big Air and Slopestyle results, he made his X Games debut at Aspen 2016, finishing 7th in Big Air.
- Won the U.S. Open slopestyle title in 2016
- 7th as X Games rookie and youngest in Big Air field (18) at Aspen 2016.
- 2nd in big air, 2016 Corona World Championships of Snowboarding
- Member of US Snowboarding Pro Team
- Landed his first triple cork at age 15
X Games Competition History
|X Games Oslo 2016|| SBD Big Air||15th|
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SBD Big Air||7th|