Hailey is the up-and-coming face of American slopestyle snowboarding. The 16-year-old SoCal girl etched her name at the top of the ranks in 2016 with a bronze-medal Slopestyle performance at her rookie X Games appearance in Aspen. She then went on to win the Mile High slopestyle event at Perisher, AUS, in August and recently placed second at the FIS scaffolding Big Air event in Milan (November). She's hard at work being homeschooled while traveling the world to snowboard and while still trying to spend some time at home on the beach in San Clemente, CA, with her family and dog, Denver.
- SBD Slopestyle bronze as an XG rookie at Aspen 2016
- Won the Mile High at Perisher in Australia August, 2016
- Second at the FIS World Cup Big Air in Milan, Italy, November 2016
- Won the U.S. Grand Prix stop in Mammoth Lakes in 2015.
- 3rd, Breckenridge Dew Tour slopesytle, Dec. 2015.
- Member of the U.S. Pro Slopestyle Team.
- Hails from the beach town of San Clemente, CA
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SBD Slopestyle||3rd|