Norway's Felix Usterud is making a name for himself for skiing in his bathrobe. But he has comp. chops, too. He won the overall FIS World Cup (Crystal Globe) in 2015 for slopestyle, and finished 2nd at the 2016 European Open in Laax, SUI (slopestyle). The 22-year old Norwegian, who finished 7th in Big Air at 2016 XG Oslo, has a great sense of humor and is known for his double frontflip tailgrab and his big biceps.
- 7th, 2016 XG Oslo Big Air
- 2nd, 2016 European Open, Laax SUI (slopestyle)
- Won the overall World Cup (Crystal Globe) slopestyle in 2015.
- 2015 Norwegian National Slopestyle Champion.
- 2013 Junior World Champion, slopestyle.
- Known for his YouTube clips where he skis in his bathrobe.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Oslo 2016|| SKI Big Air||7th|