Despite braces on her teeth and girly stickers on her board, Brighton Zeuner is a fearless ripper. She loves Beyonce and Nicki Minaj ("I like when she's rapping about girl power.") She writes in a journal with a different color each day. She enjoys beaches, bonfires and painting her nails. She wants to drive a white Jeep one day. But she's not like most girls. She competes in women's pro divisions and attends private tutoring instead of regular school, and she has backing from legendary vert pros such as Jeff Grosso, who calls her a "powerhouse that makes it look easy."
Follow Brighton Zeuner on Instagram.
- At 11 yrs., 10 mos., she was the youngest woman ever to compete at X Games and the 4th youngest overall (in 2016).
- Won the first ever World Championship of Park Skateboarding in August of 2016 in Malmo, Sweden.
- 4th at the Vans Girls Combi Pool Classic (pro contest, Jan. 2016). It was her first pro contest.
- 2nd place: Vert Attack in Sweden (April, 2016).
- Had a 17 year old cat named Clouseau (RIP) who once protected her from a rattlesnake in Arizona.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Austin 2016||Women's SKB Park||4th|