X Games Minneapolis 2017: Venue Information
GENERAL VENUE INFORMATION AND POLICIES
- X Games Minneapolis 2017 will take place July 13 - July 16, 2017 at U.S. Bank Stadium (401 Chicago Avenue S. Minneapolis, MN 55415) and at Mall of America (Thursday only) at 60 E. Broadway Bloomington, MN 55425).
- Tickets and hospitality offerings are on sale now at www.xgames.com/tickets
- Children age two and under are free and do not require a ticket.
- Events are held inside and outside in a summer environment. Proper attire is recommended.
- X Games is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged goods.
- Guests must wear shirts and shoes. No bare feet allowed.
- X Games reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone at any time.
- For X Games Minneapolis public transportation information visit www.metrotransit.org
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, the following items are not allowed at the X Games: bags larger than 12"x6"x12", weapons, alcohol, bicycles, coolers, pets (working animals excepted, i.e. guide dog), folding chairs, large umbrellas, selfie sticks, laser-lights, drones, noisemakers (i.e. air-horns), skateboards, scooters and beverages of any kind, with the exception of factory-sealed water in plastic bottles 12 ounces or less. Please visit https://www.usbankstadium.com/guest-experience/a-z-guide for a full list of prohibited items. Please visit https://www.usbankstadium.com/guest-experience/safety for information regarding the bag policy.
- All persons/bags are subject to search at all times, on or in the parking lots, and shuttles.
- Empty water containers are permitted into the venue and can be filled up at water dispensers.
- X Games Minneapolis is a non-smoking event. Please refrain from smoking in all public areas. Drug and marijuana use is also prohibited. The sale and consumption of alcohol is restricted to designated areas and times.
- Large posters and banners 11 x 17 or larger must be inspected by security before being allowed in the venue. X Games reserves the right to refuse admission of signage. Sticks or poles to hold flags/banners are not permitted.
- Commercial photography or videography is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will result in ejection and/or loss of credential/ticket. Specifically, the following equipment is not permitted: Lenses greater than three and one half inches in length, telephoto or zoom lenses of any kind, interchangeable lenses of any kind, monopods or tripods or flash equipment of any kind. All wireless equipment must be cleared by ESPN.
- Gates and/or specific competition venues will be closed when capacity is reached.
- All existing facility policies may be enforced in addition to X Games venue policies.